Are you a healthcare professional looking to specialise in stroke care, from pre-hospitalisation through to rehabilitation? Join us for a live webinar at 4pm on 3rd February to learn about this 100% online programme.
Sign up here and we'll send you all the details about how to join on the day.
Join us to discuss:
- - An overview of the Postgraduate Diploma in Stroke Care
- - The interdisciplinary nature of the programme
- - Career benefits of completing this programme
- - Entry requirements and how to apply
- - Studying online and available support
Led by the programme director, Cathy, the webinar will also be an opportunity to ask any other questions you have about the programme and studying with Auckland Online.
See you there!